- Colorado Cinematographer, Director of Photography, Photographer, Video, Film or TV Production or Still Photographs
- DP/cinematographer or videographer for Video Production, Film, Internet Video or Television Productions
- Professional Photography & Commercial Still Photographer Services
- Camera Crew & Members: TV, ENG, EFP, Corporate or HD video, Film, or other type of production
- Proximity to Colorado’s Major Production Markets
- Contact (720) 299-2084
Director of Photography,
Video, Film or TV Production
or Still Photographs
Background: Nick Teti of Mister Photon Media, began his career in video, and television production as a professional videographer, (news cameraman/photojournalist), in the Denver Colorado news market while attending college for these trades, as well for professional photography. Starting in 1990 working at Denver Television 8, Nick also became expert in camera, editing, sound mixing, and lighting, both in-studio and on location, as well all types of camera operation, as well many engineering techniques in video. Nicks expertise in film production started with his college education and learning from applied work experience as a freelance director of photography. Nick’s awards for his camera work include 4 Emmy, several Emmy nominations, Telly, Accolade, Beacon, and some independent awards since his career began in 1990. Additionally Nick’s expertise as a photographer & cinematographer is his passion today covering all aspects of video, film and television productions. Nick has honed his production skills, in addition to his exceptional camera talent evolving with camera technology, ensuring clients a singular point of contact for shooting individually, or directing of any-sized camera crew.
Nick enjoys his profession and demonstrates that for every hiring producer, company, network and client. He feels fortunate that, as a freelancer, he is able to videotape, record, photograph and film for a global client base with many camera resources, as well, ample diverse experience. Having started with videotape, 35mm still film and motion picture film, Nick has kept these acquisition techniques, as well evolved with modern cameras in still photography, motion picture production, 4K or larger format cameras, as well HD video cameras; enabling the clients particular preference to be met, regardless of location or end delivery or broadcast.
DP/cinematographer or videographer for Video Production, Film, Internet Video or Television Productions
Nick’s/Mister Photon Media’s production support includes shooting, recording, filming, editing, graphics or animation among other professional services as well, in Denver, or any part of Colorado, many other states, as well countries when client’s need this assistance aside from cinematographer, photographer or specific types of camera crews. Additionally Nick is a professional still photographer having several still cameras, as well support gear for professional commercials needs, for business or for journalism clients. Our expertise in producing, directing and arranging productions include:
- Any type of network television programming acquisition, or for any type of cable TV programming or the top networks.
- Television Commercials, or other advertising.
- Corporate video production / video communications for internal or external messaging.
- Business video productions for advertising, PR, recruiting or other company needs.
- Infomercials for internet or for television production.
- Expertise & services of multiple use video production messages.
- Training videos, demonstration videos production, education or information videos. Including for employee or product or procedure training video production.
- Motivational videos for employees, businesses, team building or other message.
- Videotaping, filming & recording with specific cameras, as well camera support technology.
- Videographer, director of photography or personnel for specific television productions / programs or for web video campaigns, YouTube video productions, or non broadcast video productions.
- Video, film, HD, NTSC, or PAL video, or other type camera crews or television crews with specific camera equipment or gear.
- ENG, SNG, live shots, or other network broadcasts or cable television productions.
- Documentary production for news, feature or educational film, social awareness, or other message.
- Recording interviews / interviewing for business, or film or television networks, producers & other organizations.
- Sports player profiles, interviews or covering sporting events, broadcast, or other related expertise.
- Political television commercials, Youtube / web video or media for political campaigns or conventions..
- PR / public relations videos or business image video production.
- Conference videotaping, recording, photography by videographer, professional photographer or a video crew.
- B Roll / B-ROLL / BROLL or the entire program recorded or filmed, including the interviewing, live action, recreations or other content.
- Television crews or personnel for reality television & factual entertainment or other specific programs.
- TV crew services for other broadcast programs or cable networks.
- Journalism, investigative reporting, magazine shows, & related services.
- Recruiting video, franchise or organization or business or team building.
- Long form documentaries for film or television productions.
- Testimonial video production & credibility video campaigns.
- Re-Creation or reenactment video for production or television
- Footage acquired & transferred the same day to hiring clients, including format conversion.
- Green Screen / Chroma-key video production.
- Among other expertise that can help any client produce a video, film or television program.
In addition to his Electronic News Gathering (ENG) and broadcast television background (all types of network & cable from factual entertainment, reality television, sports, journalism, current affairs, business video production, advertising / TV commercials, among other types of productions). Nick also has extensive experience in features, corporate video, political campaigns, concerts/live events, conferences, other types of corporate video production or television productions, among many other production niches that you may require, along with crew, equipment, as well the planning solutions. Nick’s experience in motion picture film production also includes 35mm and 70mm cinematography, as well 2K, 4K, 5K, 6K or larger up to 8K larger resolution formats with ownership.
& Commercial Still Photographer Services
Nick’s additional professional still photographer services includes to businesses, organizations, journalism, advertising, individuals or anyone else needing quality & professionalism. His experience includes or advertising, portraits, events, conventions, conferences, news / journalism, business to business or business to consumer advertising, politics/political campaigns, product advertising, media for training, or demonstration among other assignments for varied clients.
Camera Crew & Members: TV, ENG, EFP, Corporate or HD video, Film, or other type of production
Aside from the videographer, director of photography, photographer and production services, Mister Photon Media, Nick’s company, also offers personnel: AKA crew member services for video, film or television productions. For any type of client needing the support of people with the specific production expertise, along with the right equipment, Mister Photon Media has the solution whether you are producing for live television, for a TV program to air later, a corporate video production, a documentary, an event or conference or any other type; our company can help yours create any message, film, broadcast, advertisement or program. These crew members include:
- Director of Photography
- AC: aka, an assistant camera or camera assistant
- Still Photographer
- Cameraman or Camera Operator
- Key Grip or Dolly Grip or Swing
- Data Wrangler or Data Manager
- DIT / digital imaging technician or video editor
- Assistant Camera / AC, aka a camera assistant or assist
- PA / Production Assistant
- Teleprompter Operator
- Makeup Artist
- Location Scout
- other personnel expertise
These experts at production are equipped with specific gear for any type of assignment, in any area of Colorado.
Proximity to Colorado’s Major Production Markets
Nick is also, of course, quite experienced in Colorado’s major production areas including:
- Colorado Springs,
- Fort Collins,
- Greenwood Village,
- Lone Tree,
- Highlands Ranch,
- Wheat Ridge,
- Aspen CO,
- Commerce City,
- Central City,
- Black Hawk
- among other popular areas.
Aside from these areas Nick’s video, film & television production experience spans most of the state, many other states and several countries as well.