Resume: Skills / Background
in Video, Film Production & Photography
(Nick Teti) Bachelors Degree, Major: Journalism / Technical Media, Applied Arts in Photography from Auraria Campus, Metro State University & University of Colorado Denver. Course work also included 3+ years of applied internships in television production with a graduating GPA or 3.98. College education & internships taught me everything from lighting, rigging, camera operation, sound mixing & recording, editing, writing, photography, applied art and the ambition to enjoy a long career. I’ve also learned from other people in production new tricks & techniques, from online resources, hitting the books, and from trade publications, online articles, owners manuals, YouTube, calling the tech support line, as well from others along the way. Of course I have also learned ample video production, film and television production, as well still photography from my profession over the years. The degree emphasized video, film and television production, as well as, still photography. My biggest interest is camera work, lighting, film-making and production, as opposed to competing with my hiring clients. I keep a good reputation by value of maintaining client relationships.
- Denver 8 Television: 1990‐1995: Video editing, studio camera, ENG camera, studio audio, location audio and production truck audio, as well camera. I also learned audio for post production, as well camera in all applications, as well video editing integrated with graphics. I also provided services to Denver 8 Television on a freelance basis from 2005 to 2008 providing location sound, camera operation, and studio mixing as well. My camera work varied from news stories, long form PSA / educational videos, and coverage of other varied stories focused in the city of Denver CO.
- Comcast / TCI: 1995‐1996: Studio camera, studio lighting, post production, studio sound, graphics for post. Much of the work was in video editing and post production audio.
- ABC News, Denver CO: 1997‐1999: ENG camera, (news cameraman/photojournalist) lighting on location and in the studio, location sound and some studio operations including camera operation, as well sound mixing for newscasts. Additional sound mixing experience in editing news packages, as well. Sound recording skills were applied by myself as a single photojournalist. Coverage spanned all of Colorado as an ENG cameraman.
- Freelance 1996, 1999 onward to present for several other networks (ENG, EFP, various personnel roles & referral). I still freelance for ABC National, NBC Universal, CNN, FOX/FOX SPORTS, among several other broadcast television networks, as well clients producing for television including for commercials. Network experience includes several others in cable television, as well networks and clients across the globe. Producers, production companies and businesses also hire me as well.
- Those Guys, 1996-2000: A 3D and post production company as co-owner providing photography, videographer, animation, DP/Dop, videographer and rendering services.
- Mister Photon Media: 2003 to present: Broader emphasis on freelance for clients locally, national & globally providing photography, cinematography, and camera crew services. Specializing in providing camera crews in video, film as well television, as well crew members such as director of photography, cameraman, camera operator, location sound, gaffer, DIT, camera operator, grip, teleprompter operator, AC, among others to support producers, networks or other hiring clients integrated into camera crews, film, television, ENG or corporate video crews. Other broad video production was has been applied for varied clients, as well, for other types of programming. Ample varied video and television program experience is also complemented with film productions over the years.
My Freelance network experience in camera (both film & video), still photography, lighting, rigging, data & post, as well location sound & studio sound covers clients, as well networks, across the planet along with several references. I have additional skills as a gaffer, grip, data manager, sound man and other related skills are in my credits as a freelancer, and in my prior employment along with the references in business to back up this story. I can light any scene or subject or direct a gaffer, grip, or crew to do the best job. If you need a director of photography, photographer or complete camera crew, including film, TV, ENG, corporate or specific format camera or crew in a Colorado area including Denver or wherever that will be an extension of your production, whom is easy to get along with, can assist you in your production needs, as well make your travels into Colorado easier with additional resources, as well referrals, CALL me, Nick, Mister Photon Media. (720) 299-2084
Caption: Professional television, video and film production samples, as well, professional commercial photography by director of photography/photographer Nick Teti of Mister Photon Media.[/caption]
Types of Clients in video, film or television production & photography
Types of clients I service include cable television networks, network television clients, corporate video producers & businesses, agencies, camera crews, production companies, among others producing for all types of ENG, EFP, corporate video, broadcast TV or motion picture film production. Motion picture camera experience includes 35mm film, Super 16, 70mm among other cinematography cameras). I also have 35mm format camera experience in UHD, 4K, and larger format resolution cameras like RED Weapon, newer Black Magic cameras among others.
Skills and Expertise
When you need a SOLID VETERAN in video, film as well television production, as well, a professional photographer I have pages of client references as well production samples, as well photography examples. I also have clients from other countries as well. I also many differing types of clients in video, film, as well television production for all genres of productions. These skills are:
- Cinematographer, DOP/DOP or cameraman or operator: Cameras in 35mm, 4K or larger formats up to 8K, HD video and SD video formats. Film cameras from super 16 to 70mm along with all the camera support equipment needed. By the time you read this they will have something else I’m probably getting acquainted with.
- Still Photography/Photographer, including with 35mm film, as well digital DSLR or mirror-less formats.
- DP or AC working experience with all the major video camera manufacturer’s as well several camera models in video including Sony, Canon, Panasonic, RED, GoPro, Black Magic, Arri/Arriflex, . Working experience with several film cameras including Arri/Arriflex, Aaton, and Bolex.
- Lighting as a Gaffer for video, television or film production that includes all production genres with years of lighting experience. My experience includes all types of scenes, subjects on various shoots utilizing a variety of specialized instruments, as well common equipment pieces from small specials to 18K+ lights. Additional grip, and electrical distribution experience for larger film sets and TV set lighting is also in my expertise.
- Lighting for still photography / commercial photography including people, head shots, portraits, events, products, automobiles, lifestyle, tourism, or other commercial business needs.
- Grip & Rigging of all types.
- All production skills integrated with great communication skills for any type of producer, network or other client.
- Data Management / Data Wrangler
- Video editing and post technologies with previous experience in linear and component based editing transitioning to NLE platforms and software.
- Storyboard Artist and art, drawing and painting.
- Other production experience and expertise for 35mm, UHD/4K, HD, SD + journalism as well as non‐journalism, among the common types or television programming, corporate communications, as well many types of film production.
- Experienced in all types of television programs, as well many non broadcast types of video productions, as well in film production for features or documentaries.
Olympic Figure Skater Caroline Zhang by DP/Dop Nick Teti for AT&T television commercials and corporate video production.
2 Camera Video Production Sample for Corporate Internet Video
Book me by calling or texting
(720) 299-2084 (fastest)
Skype: misterphotonmedia or Nick Teti (Colorado).
Video, Film and Television Production Demo Reel
You can use the arrows to skip forwards or backwards. To close the ads from YouTube that appear over the video, click the “x” icon over the ad.