Resume: Skills / Background
in Video, Film Production & Photography
(Nick Teti) Bachelors Degree, Major: Journalism / Technical Media, Applied Arts in Photography from Auraria Campus, Metro State University & University of Colorado Denver. Course work also included 3+ years of applied internships in television production with a graduating GPA or 3.98. College education & internships taught me everything from lighting, rigging, camera operation, sound mixing & recording, editing, writing, photography, applied art and the ambition to enjoy a long career. I’ve also learned from other people in production new tricks & techniques, from online resources, hitting the books, and from trade publications, online articles, owners manuals, YouTube, calling the tech support line, as well from others along the way. The degree emphasized video, film and television production, as well as, still photography. My biggest interest is camera work, lighting, film-making and production, as opposed to competing with my hiring clients. I keep a good reputation by value of maintaining client relationships.
- Denver 8 Television: 1990‐1995: video editing, studio camera, ENG camera, studio audio, location audio and production truck audio, as well camera. I also learned audio for post production, as well camera in all applications, as well video editing integrated with graphics. I also provided services to Denver 8 Television on a freelance basis from 2005 to 2008 providing location sound, camera operation, and studio mixing as well.
- Comcast / TCI: 1995‐1996: studio camera, studio lighting, post production, studio sound, graphics for post. Much of the work was in video editing.
- ABC News: 1997‐1999: ENG camera, lighting on location and in the studio, location sound and some studio operations including camera operation, as well sound mixing for newscasts. Additional sound mixing experience in editing news packages, as well. Sound recording skills were applied by myself as a single photojournalist.
- Freelance 1996, 1999 onward to present for several other networks (ENG, EFP, various personnel roles & referral). I still freelance for ABC National, NBC Universal, CNN, FOX/FOX SPORTS, among several others including several others in cable television, as well networks and clients across the globe.
- Those Guys 1996-2000: A 3D and post production company as co-owner providing photography, videographer, animation, DP/Dop, videographer and rendering services
- Mister Photon Media: 2003 to present: broader emphasis on freelance for clients locally, national & globally providing photography, cinematography, and camera crew services. Specializing in providing camera crews in video, film as well television, as well crew members such as director of photography, cameraman, location sound, gaffer, DIT, camera operator, grip, teleprompter operator, AC, among others to support producers, networks or other hiring clients.
My Freelance network experience in camera (both film & video), still photography, lighting, as well location sound & studio sound covers clients, as well networks, across the planet along with several references. I have additional skills as a gaffer, grip, data manager, sound man and other related skills are in my credits as a freelancer, and in my prior employment along with the references in business to back up this story. I can light any scene or subject or direct a gaffer, grip, or crew to do the best job. If you need a director of photography, photographer or camera crew, including film, TV, ENG, corporate or specific format camera crew in a Colorado area including Denver or wherever that will be an extension of your production, whom is easy to get along with, can assist you in your production needs, as well make your travels into Colorado easier with additional resources, as well referrals, CALL me, Nick, Mister Photon Media. (720) 299-2084
Types of clients I service include cable television networks, network television clients, corporate video producers & businesses, agencies, camera crews, production companies, among others producing for all types of ENG, EFP, corporate video, broadcast TV or motion picture film production. Motion picture camera experience includes 35mm film, Super 16, 70mm among other cinematography cameras). I also have 35mm format camera experience in UHD, 4K, and larger format resolution cameras like RED Weapon, newer Black Magic cameras among others.
Skills and Expertise
When you need a SOLID VETERAN in video, film as well television production, as well, a professional photographer I have pages of client references as well production samples, as well photography examples. I also have clients from other countries as well. I also many differing types of clients in video, film, as well television production for all genres of productions. These skills are:
- Cinematographer, DOP/DOP or cameraman or operator: Cameras in 35mm, 4K or larger formats up to 8K, HD video and SD video formats. Film cameras from super 16 to 70mm along with all the camera support equipment needed. By the time you read this they will have something else I’m probably getting acquainted with.
- Still Photography/Photographer, including with 35mm film, as well digital DSLR or mirror-less formats.
- DP or AC working experience with all the major video camera manufacturer’s as well several camera models in video including Sony, Canon, Panasonic, RED, GoPro, Black Magic, Arri/Arriflex, . Working experience with several film cameras including Arri/Arriflex, Aaton, and Bolex.
- Lighting as a Gaffer for video, television or film production that includes all production genres with years of lighting experience. My experience includes all types of scenes, subjects on various shoots utilizing a variety of specialized instruments, as well common equipment pieces from small specials to 18K+ lights. Additional grip, and electrical distribution experience for larger film sets and TV set lighting is also in my expertise.
- Lighting for still photography / commercial photography including people, head shots, portraits, events, products, automobiles, lifestyle, tourism, or other commercial business needs.
- Grip & Rigging of all types.
- All production skills integrated with great communication skills for any type of producer, network or other client.
- Data Management / Data Wrangler
- Video editing and post technologies with previous experience in linear and component based editing transitioning to NLE platforms and software.
- Other production experience and exeprtise for 35mm, UHD/4K, HD, SD + journalism as well as non‐journalism, among the common types or television programming, corporate communications, as well many types of film production.
- Experienced in all types of television programs, as well many non broadcast types, as well in film production for features or documentaries.
Book me by calling or texting (720) 299-2084 (fastest)
Skype at: misterphotonmedia or Nick Teti (Colorado).
Video, Film and Television Production Demo Reel
You can use the arrows to skip forwards or backwards.