Equipment for video, film or television production
& still photography
Please scroll down to the list of equipment of follow this table of contents directly below underneath this picture. .
If you see a red link below, it’s to another reference article in this website or to an outside web site for your reference.
Sony format cameras
Sony NEX-FS700R Super 35 Camcorder (up to 4K)
- 18-200mm E Lens,
- Metabones EF adapter
- 8mm E-Mount fisheye
- 12mm Canon mount lens
- 16mm Canon mount lens
- 15-75 Canon EFS lens
- 24-75 F 2.8 Canon lens,
- 18-35 F 1.8 Sigma lens,
- 70 to 200 Canon EF 2.8 lens,
Sony PXW-FS7 Super 35 Camera System & Sony XDCA-FS7 Extension Unit
- Includes the same lenses for the FS700R camera
Sony PMW F55
- With Canon Lenses in prime or zoom lenses listed below.
PMW Series XDCAM
- 320K with a Fuji 5.6×16 wide angle lens
- F3 with MTF Canon Mount
- EX3 with additional B4 lens mount
HDV & DVCAM Dual mode cameras
- HVR V1U HDV / DVCAM camera
3D HD: Sony HXRNX3D1U
- This camera records both 3D or 2D HD video shooting to internal storage or SDHC cards in AVCHD format.
BetaCam SP – Sony DXC D30 BetaCam SP SD video camera
DVCAM: 2/3 Inch ENG style camera
- We dock our Sony D30 with DSR1 VTR (the D30 is a dockable camera to Beta SP or DVCAM)
HDX900 DVCPRO HD
This HD videotape shoots 1080i or p or 720p – information link with HD Lenses
- Fuji HA 5×10
- Canon HJ 7.6×22 HD lenses
1080 or 720p or 1080 interlaced; NTSC or PAL
- HPX 170
- HPX300 (higher rate on 300)
- 4 P2 Cards
DV / DVCAM – DVX100A
– Panasonic DVX100A camera, 4×3 or 16×9
- EOS 7D SLR with several lenses
- EOS 5D Mark II with several lenses
- EOS C300 camera with several lenses
- Hoodman viewfinder.
- XF305 – 422 50mbs camera – owner rates
Canon & Canon Mount Lenses
- 12mm prime,
- 14mm prime,
- 16mm prime,
- 15-35 zoom (F1.8),
- 15-85 zoom (F3.5)
- 24-70 zoom (F2.8),
- 70-200 mm zoom (F2.8),
- 70-300 zoom (F4.5).
- 8mm Fisheye
- 18-200 zoom
Arri Film Camera
- Arriflex 35III motion picture film camera package with Cooke S4 14 lens + Zeiss 35, 50 & 85mm prime lenses.
- Experienced with SRII, 235, 435, Amira, Alexa (all models), along with several Arri film cameras.
- RED Scarlet M with Canon Mount lenses, card reader & cards
- EPIC Dragon with Canon Mount lenses, card reader & cards
- Operation experience with One, Scarlet, Epic, Raven and Weapon
Go Pro Cameras
- Go Pro Hero+ Silver 3 & Black cameras with suction mount & waterproof housing included. Additional Go Pro’s are available as well.
- Atomos Inferno recording up to 4K,
- NanoFlash recorder
B4 Video Lenses
- Fuji 4.8X Super Wide angle lens,
- Fuji 7.5X14 Pegasus,
- Canon YJ 18x9B long telephoto lens
- (HD) Canon HJ 7.6×22 long telephoto lens
- (HD) Fuji HA 5×10 super wide angle lens
Matte Box & Filters
Lens filters & Petroff P sized matte box also available with other camera support
- Grad ND, blue sky grad, polarizer, sunset grad, pro mist with other filters available
Camera Support Equipment
Laptops or computers for video, film, television production & photography
Bringing a laptop can assist any cameraman, DP, videographer or a still photography; basically, the laptop is a useful and needed tool in most every type of shoot with the right applications ready to go. For the modern day camera crew the laptop can be used for teleprompting with the right software, used to transfer footage or convert footage or review footage. For the photographer, the photographer can edit photographs, transfer photographs, among many other useful capabilities.
For our teleprompter operator Michelle, the laptop always goes along with her, as well, we always bring a MacBook Pro laptop as well for other purposes like file transfers, file conversion, and we can use the laptops we bring to edit footage for clients as well for a video, film or television production. When hiring Nick as a photographer, will always include a Macbook Pro to edit photographs when needed, as well to transfer the photography to the hiring client.
Professional Monitors & Recorders Listing
- Panasonic BT-LH1700A
- Elvid 7″ HD Monitor
- Atomos Inferno 4K recorder, that can record QuickTime ProRes, or DNxHD
- Convergent Design NanoFlash, that recordist MPEG, QuickTime, MXF formats up 1080 HD.
- We have Sony and JVC SD monitors as well, although our HD monitors & recorders can handle SD video formats as well.
Computers & Laptop Listing
- 2016 MacBook Pro 15″ model
- Apple Cinema display
- 15″ HP Elitebook laptop
- Mac Pro (Aluminum tower)
- Additional monitors
Software Capabilities by Nick
- Adobe CC for both video and photography needs.
- Adobe CS6 for both video production and photography.
- Final Cut X for editing video, coloring or file conversion.
- Davinci Resolve for both video editing and coloring or converting files.
- Office, and other communication software.
- Other media applications like AVID Media Composer, Autodesk, among some other common one.
Tripods & Tripod Heads
- Sachtler 20III with Gitzo carbon fiber tripod legs, (with no spreader needed based on the design). This is the most used tripod in the inventory.
- Additional Sachtler 3 stage carbon fiber legs with mid level, as well as ground level spreaders.
- Manfrotto 516, 501 head with aluminum tripod legs, and spreader. These are lighter and can be moved quickly, but still are ample for our cameras.
These tripods are popular among camera people and crews, regardless, especially Sachtler, that has made a name for itself in all types of productions.
Stabilizers, Sliders & Rigs
- Vision Monopod
- Newer shoulder mount
- Wooden Camera shoulder mount
- GlideCam with vest
- Fig Rig
- Agus camera slider
- Experience with other SteadiCam rigs
- Avenger floor dolly
- Doorway Dolly
- Pipe Dolly
- Nick has experience with other types of Dolly’s as well.
Jimmy Jib / Camera Crane
- 40′ Jimmy Jib that can be reduced in size to 6 feet for smaller locations or for differing types of camera movement.
Kino Flo Lighting
- 2x Diva 400 Watt lights,
- 2x Diva 200 lights.
- Floziers & crates
Additional Kino Flo & Flo lighting available with advanced notice (Tegra 4 & 8 bank kits). LED panel lighting is also available, although not as effective in range for lighting distances or pattern specific effects.
- 150 watt Fresnel x 2
- 300 watt Fresnel x 4
- 650 watt Fresnel x 4
- 1000 watt Fresnel x 4
- 2000 watt Fresnel x 2
- 2 x 200 PAR with lenses, speed rings and Chimeras
- 400 PAR
- 575 Fresnel with speed ring
- 1200 PAR
- Additional HMI lighting is available with advanced notice
- 3 600 Watt dimmable LED lights with barn doors (3200 K or 5600K temps)
- 1 50 Watt LED sun gun (3200 K or 5600K temps)
- Access to other LED lighting
Chimeras & Diffusion
- 2 x XS & 2 speed rings
- 2 x small & 2 speed rings
- 2 x medium, & 2 speed rings
- 2 large & 1 speed ring
- 2 XL + 1 speed ring
- 5 Countryman wireless B6 microphones,
- 2 Countryman B3 wireless microphones,
- 2 Countryman B6 Hard Wire
- UCR 100, (2)
- 211 (2)
- MM 400 (2)
- LMA (2)
- Lavalier heads include TRAM, Sony ECM 77, Countryman & Lectrosonics for transmitters
- EW G3 (4),
- SKP 500 (2)
- AVX100 (2)
- Neumann KMR82i MT shotgun
- TR 50 hard wire lavaliers (2)
- Lectrovoice RE 50B handheld mic
- Shure SM58
- (2) Audio Technica ATR90
- Tascam HS P82 – multi track recorder with time code sync (for film, or video time code referenced signal mixed synced and recorded) 8 separate + 2 stereo mixed4
- Sound Devices 664 – multi track mixer/recorder with time code
- Sound Devices 552 – 5 channel mixer/2 channel recorder with time code in
- PSC AlphaMix – 4 channel mixer
- Tascam DR-40 Mark II recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
- Marantz – 2 channel mixer recorder (PCM WAV or MP3)
Additional Sound Gear
- RF Explorer RF Scanner,
- Laptops in Mac, PC & Linux (apps include Davinci Resolve, FCP X, Adobe)
- CF, QXD & SDHC card readers
- Dry erase slate & access to smart slates
- (2) tentacle lock it boxes
- Cables include BNC, RED, Lemo, Alexa, Breakaway, XLR
- Accessories – Gentner Phone Bridge, adapters, attenuators, ground lifters and other audio accessories.
Time Code Input/Output
- Cables for RED One, Scarlet, Epic & others
- Lemo Cables for Alexa & Plus
- BNC cables
- Tentacle Cables for BNC and Alexa cameras for time code input/output
- 2000 watt generator
- 6 baby C-Stands
- 2 Gary Coleman’s
- 2 Juniors
- 6 sandbags
- 2 full apple boxes
- Clamps: 2 Mayfers, 2 cartellinis, 6 ceiling scissors, grip clips, arri ceiling clamp
- (2) 5 in 1 silk / reflector and one additional gold & silver sided smaller reflector
- 10×10 butterfly
- Flags – single, double, solid: in both 18×24 & 24×36
- 42” ¼ silk, ½ silk
- 4×4 flag reversible in white & black
- (2) 4×4 frame
- Gray Muslins, Douvatine other colored Muslins & background
- Botero portable green screen, chroma key papers and other colored papers
- Neutral Density, Full Blues and other color correction rolls
- (3) 1k dimmers
- electric cords
Camera Support Crew & Services
Nick can also provide personnel as well for TV, film, video, ENG, EFP or other types of productions. Our camera crew members able to mix sound, assist with lighting, or other production tasks. Nick also has a larger background in production aside from camera operation that includes lighting, data wrangling/management, location sound, post, and assisting other DP/DOP’s (director of photography), videographers, or crews with production personnel as well in an assistant camera role. If you need other expertise in camera assistance, or the group supporting you, or specific people with production expertise that matches your needs, with the right equipment, consider Nick & Mister Photon Media to provide the veterans for your shoot. We can also refer specific camera crew members to your production for support including:
- Still Photographer
- Photographer’s Assistant
- Assistant Camera, AC or camera assistant
- Sound Recordist
- Data Manager or Data Wrangler
- PA/Production Assistant
- Teleprompter Operator
- Key Grip, Dolly Grip or Grip
- Makeup Artist
- Other crew members to support you
If you prefer HTML instead of Word Press for a camera & equipment list we own, please visit: http://www.misterphoton.com/gear.html
All source code and content copyright Nicholas Teti III (Nick Teti). Denver & Colorado director of photography, cinematographer & photographer equipment page.